Untitled

So the Creative Moose has wandered off into the dandelion patch and has been refusing to come out forever now. Trying as I might to entice him to frolic a bit, but it's been damn well impossible. Stupid mooses. I see a dear friend from NYC area has started up her blog again. I so missed seeing stuff from her. After a back and forth in the email from her I figured I'd better drop a note in here and let others that don't see me much in FB know that I'm still kicking.... somewhat. Seriously need to get over this writer's block. Anyhow, shortly after dropping my friend a note, I saw this on my newsfeed:
You have permission to rest.  
You are not responsible for fixing everything that is broken. 
You do not have to try and make everyone happy. 
For now, take time for you. 
It's time to replenish.




Okay, so it's taking me alot longer to replenish than most. Considering the 10+ years of crap I dealt with and all the medical shit that's been hitting the fan over here, it really isn't surprising that the moose is refusing to leave the dandelion patch.  Maybe I need to think and refresh some of these pages because evidently,  some are no longer what I need to be doing. It's highly possible I simply need to close out a few and retool a few others.





Photobucket

7 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Hey... maybe your Moose and my Moose wandered off somewhere together 'cause I ain't seen mine in a while either!

It was nice to see the NYC person posting again! Maybe seeing those posts will inspired us?

Dorkys Ramos said...

Yay! Hello you! I'm so glad you did a little dusting around here ;)

And I so hope you two get back on it. I miss keeping up with all of our crazy lives (and I mean that in the nicest and most honest way possible)!

Dorkys Ramos said...

Also, so much YES to those words. I'm such a self-critical people pleaser and always forget that taking care of me should be my priority over catering to other people's demands. It's been a hard lesson...

LadyStyx said...

That might be the case, iggy. Maybe they're running an Underground Railroad for the OCHAs? Could it be that they're trying to pull the Squirrel Saga back together and tripped up on some of the links in your entry because I changed my blog address and now the links no longer work? Who knows! Silly meeses....

LadyStyx said...

*Smiles at Dorkys* Yeah... as I've said in my emails... I get it ^_~

Deanna said...

I don't know how to break it to you, but your mees's have company... mine is lost in the dandelion patch too. Good to see a post from you!

ChicagoLady said...

All those meeses better not be off having baby mooses to infiltrate everyone else!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails