I am so happy


The day my first banner went up in a chatsite, I was proud.
The day my first banner for another streamer went up in the same chat site, I was proud.
The day several of my banners for several others went up in a chatsite (much to the chagrin of the site owner), I was prouder still.
The day the site owner got pissed because my banners were "everywhere" on that site, I was proud.
The day my banners went up in 2 OTHER chatsites thereby proving that one manager right, I didnt think I could get prouder.
The day my first decor went up in my own Blogger and MySpace accounts, I was very proud.
The day my decor went up in other people's Bloggers and MySpaces, I was extremely proud.
Up until then, I didnt think I could get much prouder...honestly.
Then today came.
It started as a joke, honestly. Then my friend said he'd printed up the little banner I made for him and I was glad that I made him happy.
I thought he was joking when he said he was going to print a bunch up in color.
Then I checked his blog just a few moments ago and ya know, this has got to be my proudest moment yet (click the link and scroll to the second picture). Thanks iggy. http://intenseguy.blogspot.com/2008/02/bottles-in-tree.html

3 comments:

Intense Guy said...

:-)

I had a good laugh putting the sticker on my car, so its me thanking you!

And you know, there are only a few people that make chat room banners and even fewer are talented. You are one of the select few.

AliceKay said...

Ditto!

LadyStyx said...

Awwww thanks you two!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails