Some possible excitement (hey Lainie look!)



Now, if I recall the Bo Bice site has a premium area (meaning you pay for access, kinda like the Gold accounts in Classmates) and I only have to assume the little blurbit before the music comes out of that area of the site as I didn't see any confirmation in the general free areas. If there is some truth to this (and I'd assume that there is as there are some peeps from that site on YouTube and if they ever saw their site name in a video, you can be damned sure that they'd be up in arms if it was an unauthorized usage and wrong information), then it's time to get very excited as the local WalMarts will be carrying a new Bo Bice cd. WHOOT WHOOT!!

Now, if you'll excuse me...I've got company for the next couple days and really need to get the CrackFacebook fix in quick before we get started for the day. There are a few things we'd like to get accomplished today...get her a blog set up, for one! I have a hunch it's going to be ALOT like my Padded Room entries but Im not sure yet... I wanna talk to her more about it first. Help her get some good footing before she leaves here in the next day or so.

8 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I keep forgetting how much you like him!

Karla said...

Do you need a bucket for all the drool? lol
Enjoy your company!

Toriz said...

Enjoy your company. :)

Deanna said...

Have fun. Now who has spam? lol

Get your friend off on the right foot!

LadyStyx said...

Yeah I get it now and again. I was hoping that it was an actual comment and the jerk was thoughtless to put it in a language they weren't entirely certain the author could read and write in, however that wasnt the case. And such filthy language too! Notice that *POOF* it's gone. They rarely come back once they've been here but I always leave a note of displeasure, in case they return so they realize what a dumbass I think they are. It gets like your account and I'll be putting a word verif up (ugh) or better yet maybe a comment moderation thingy. I'll try to remember to leave a heads up before I do though.

.oO(better delete Deanna's duplicate comment too... *poof*)

AliceKay said...

Hmmm...apparently I have missed out on some excitement.

Enjoy your company.

ChicagoLady said...

Very nice, can't wait for the new cd! Enjoy your company!!!

Intense Guy said...

Enjoy your company!

...and don't forget to stop drooling if you go outside, it will freeze to your face and make the sidewalks slippery.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails