Saturday

Saturday was pretty good considering all things. I painted some (should *FINALLY* have those pieces done this week) and baked some brownies. My bro from NY called and we talked for a while. A package showed up from my SCSis....a 10 disc set of Led Zepp *whoot*. Kinda sad about it because it was sent for me to use in my streams....*shakes head*. I finished putting my contacts into my new phone...we got it at Wally World for $20....my other cell was needing replacing as it was 4 yrs old and things were wearing out on it. Took my banners off my MySpace and Blogger accounts. Maybe someday in the near future new ones will go up, maybe not. I gotta decide if I enjoy my freedom. Really would hate to waste all that great music I have though.

I spent part of the night in chat with some friends. Thanks for the warm welcome there. So sorry it got busy over here and I couldnt chat so much. Im getting the feeling the one chatter has no clue who I am in chat yet. Maybe that's best for now. I had trouble getting the stream to turn on over here though as hubby has some other music program as the default over here. thank you Chicago for sending the link. Unfortunately, before I could get it emailed to myself again the damn puter decided to reboot itself immediately so yet again I lost it. Not sure what hubby did when he installed WinAmp over on the laptop but it looks funky and Im not likin it any...and real player...well didnt want to open the link when I grabbed it in the room either. Ah well. I managed to hear most of the stream anyhow between tech problems. God how I want MY puter back!!!

Well it's nearly 430am...guess I'd better mosey into bed....

8 comments:

AliceKay said...

It was a nice seeing you in there last night, Styxie. :)

I sure do hope you got some rest last night. Hope you get that computer of yours up and running real soon, too. *hugs*

(i removed a link to a site from my blog last week...it wasn't needed or wanted anymore)

LadyStyx said...

Thank you. I hear you...no sense advertising for a site or a person that has no place in your life anymore.

Toriz said...

Well, I'm glad Saturday was a bit better for you.

ChicagoLady said...

http://stream.thewolven.com:7100/listen.pls

Or go to www.thewolven.com/stream, you get your choice of players to use there.

I'm glad you were able to come in for a bit, even if you couldn't chat much. That happens, and you had a busy weekend.

KAYLEE said...

GLAD YOU ARE HAVING A GOOD DAY! how you been since you posted this?

Toriz said...

Is everything OK? There hasn't been a post in over a week, and I'm worried about you. Hope you're OK! *hugs*

LadyStyx said...

Yes, Tori...am fine just havent felt like typing much lately with the way this laptop is set up. I posted a quick note last week on my home page but I keep forgetting you cant access that page. I'll have to actually knuckle down tomorrow and put in a proper post to catch everyone up. Lately I've been doing alot of painting...gotta get those pix up sometime soon too.

Toriz said...

Glad you're OK! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails