It's that time of week again!
It's time for the Weekend Wordle.
Here's what ya do:
01) Go to Wordle.net to create your Wordle. It's lots of fun. You can tweak the colors, fonts and such. If you really want to customize your Wordle for your site you can use this color code chart .
02) Post it on your blog with a link to Shan's Week~End Wordles or Last Shreds Of Sanity.
03) Once that's done, go back to Last Shreds Of Sanity and sign the Mr Linky that she'll have up (this will help direct those who play along to your blog...we're talking new peeps reading and maybe new followers for everyone....). Dont forget to leave a comment on the sites you visit!!
This week, I did something different for my Wordle. Instead of picking just one entry as has been my habit, I just put in the web address for one of the blogs on my account and let it pick and choose from all the entries in that area. Unfortunately, It looks like it ...ummm...took most of the words out of the first 2 entries *blushes* on that blog. As such, .oO(oh this is sooooo terribly embarrassing!) I had a word come up that...well....let's just say the way it shows up in the Wordle is NOT the way it was meant in the entry. Honest!!! All I can say is:
01) If there are children around you may wanna usher them out of the room before viewing (unless you WANT to be giving a lesson as to WHY you just spewed ya breakfast beverage on the monitor)
02) I ~really~ hope Jeannie got to do that extra-curricular activity she mentioned on her blog.
Last chance, I DID warn ya!!! The following is DEFINITELY at LEAST PG-13!!!
The words in this Wordle were gotten from Life's a Stitch .
Ok, ok! I know! I'm expecting the comments, so go ahead and let 'em fly (once you've composed yourself)!!!