Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Have fun and be truthful!
01 What is your occupation right now? For the last few years I have been a domestic goddess (ok ok so maybe I am in my mind but it sure sounds better than housewife)
02. What color are your socks right now? Socks? What are socks? Only thing on my feet right now are my awesome, very classy, leopard print slippers. (Hey, I spent more than a couple bucks on them, so they're classy if I SAY they are!)
03. What are you listening to right now? The Classic Rock Station on Comcast. Awesome tunes playing and is sounds like they're doing a two-fer day. Yay! Double shots of my favorite tunes!!!
04. What was the last thing that you ate? A Special K breakfast bar and an apple. Those bars aint just for breakfast ya know!
05. Can you drive a stick shift? *cringez* drive?
06. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mommy! (yeah, so I'm pushing 40 and still call her my mommy, bite me!)
07. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I unabashedly swiped it from Deanna's site.
I've known her for several years and she STILL tolerates me so hell yeah!
08. How old are you today? Older than yesterday and younger than tomorrow. Still looking young enough to be carded occasionally and old enough for it not to be necessary.
09. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? The one where the dudes wear tight pants...
10. What is your favorite drink? Tea. Hot or cold, luke warm...it don't matter.
11. NUMBER 11, CALLING NUMBER 11, HAS ANYONE SEEN NUMBER 11? Did ANYONE notice it was missing from this game? I've checked Deanna AND Lainie's pages and neither one had a number 11 on it. Yeah, I know, leave it to Styxie to notice this. Personally, I think the OCHAs number-napped it.
12. Favorite food? A plate of fettucini with grilled chicken strips over the top and a slice of raspberry cheesecake for a chaser.
13. What is the last movie you watched? HP Goblet of Fire. Ok ok...so HP is one of those multi-movie series I can watch over and over again and not get bored...bite me!
14. Favorite day of the year? Every day I wake up and my baby is beside me. (yeah, I so went the soppy route there...)
15. How do you vent anger? I scream, I hollar, I swear enough to make a trucker blush, I rip new assholes, make the target feel as big as a gnat and throw things. Yeah, most peeps don't wanna see that either... I try very hard not to do any of that anymore and resort to crying when I'm frustrated.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? I had 2 favs. Both were stuffed animals. One was Foofie. He was a mangled stuffed dog that had belonged to my daddy when he was a child. Damned thing was older than me. *sigh* Don't have him anymore... The other was Ralphie. Ralphie is a stuffed bear my mom made. She made one for me and one for a neighbor girl more than 30 years ago. I still have him. He sits on my dresser and is in GREAT shape for a 30+ yr old toy.
17. What is your favorite season? Winter. The joints may not be font of the cold but the sinuses sure do appreciate it.
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Depends on if they are being used as a topping or ingredient or eaten by themselves.
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Of course. Doesn't everyone? I mean if I take the time to email them, they sure as shit better email me back. It's only courteous ya know. It's kinda like visitors to your blog. If they take the time to visit you, you damned well better visit them to at least say thanks! However, since we're not emailling this...it don't matter.
20. Who is the most likely to respond? The person that sees this and thinks it's fun enough to do.
21. Who is least likely to respond? The same stick in the mud that didn't play along last time. :P~
22. Living arrangements? A spouse, a feline, a canine, countless dustbunnies and the voices in my head.
23. When was the last time you cried? Depends. If you mean out and out bawling, it's been a couple years I guess. If you just mean tears (of any sort) then it was a couple days ago when a friend left a wonderful comment on my page. Thank you. Those words meant alot to me.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? I'm afraid to look to be honest. Which closet does this refer to? I've got about 6 in this place...
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest? My GaSis. It's been about 30 years. Alotta history there.
26. What did you do last night? Wrote in my blog. Dropped 2 entries here in the main and one in the Padded Room. Been a long time since I wrote there. Really gotta get that bugger finished. Still a long way to go.
27. What are you most afraid of? Being left utterly alone due to circumstances beyond my control.
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? neither... a nice thick burger with swiss and LOADED with mushrooms!
29. Favorite dog breed? puh-leeeeeeeeeez, I'm a catperson! Next question!
30. Favorite day of the week? see #14
31. How many states have you lived in? 5...if you count that I actually "lived" in my family's houses for part of 2003 (2 weeks each at parents, brother's, and "Sis's" and one week at gramma's) then it's 9. I've actually had state ids in 6 states.
32. Diamonds or pearls? neither. Sapphires although rubies are a great substitute.
33. What are your favorite flowers? I love roses (red, white, peach or multi-colored) and lilies. But if they are gonna grace my house, carnations...simply because they don't die off as fast. Yeah, I know, the strong scented ones like to irritate the allergies...but they're still pretty to look at.