Day 3

Day 3: A Song that makes you happy

I had a hard time picking this one. Why? Because I love music in general. I can pick out ones that I play when I'm mad (the songs I always played when I did my "female empowerment" or "fk you" streams) and I have one or two that always depress the hell out of me. So I had to really think on this one. I decided on choosing one that  not only makes me happy , but always gets me to bounce around when I hear it. Wouldn't you know, I had a couple pop right into my mind. They're songs that make it IMPOSSIBLE to sit still when they get cranked up. I think I'll save one for a later entry... Anyhow, today's pick, the song that I always play when I need to get out of a desperate funk (maybe I need it on continuous loop these days, eh?) is:


5 comments:

Intense Guy said...

We gotta git ya out of that funk.

:(

Maybe I could send ya orange cone to play with... there has to be something we can do.

Deanna said...

Harry Nillson's Jump Into the Fire... not so much because of the lyrics, but because of the tempo and drums.

I'm with Iggy - we gotsta git ya outa that funk!

Raining here. Oh well!

Toriz said...

I can see why that would be a happy song for you... Very bouncy sort of tune, and you just can't help tapping your foot at the very least! :)

Let me think... Happy song... Hmmm... Think I'm going to have to go with...

Dolly Parton - Applejack

I'm not sure why, but it feels like the right "happy song" to me!

ChicagoLady said...

One song that always cheers me up is "Soak Up The Sun" by Sheryl Crow. There's one other one but I can't remember it. If I can figure it out, I'll let you know.

ChicagoLady said...

I remembered! "Walking On Sunshine" by Katrina and the Waves.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails