It's Weekend Wordle time!




It's that time of week again!
It's time for Shan's Weekend Wordles.
Here's what ya do:

01) Go to Wordle.net to create your Wordle. It's lots of fun. You can tweak the colors, fonts and such. If you really want to customize your Wordle for your site you can use this color code chart .

02) Post it on your blog with a link to Shan's Week~End Wordles or Last Shreds Of Sanity.

03) Once that's done, go back to Last Shreds Of Sanity and sign the Mr Linky that she'll have up (this will help direct those who play along to your blog...we're talking new peeps reading and maybe new followers for everyone....). Don't forget to leave some love on the sites you visit!!





Couldn't decide which one I wanted to post, so y'all get a two-fer this week. We spent the day out and about on Friday so I haven't been in to read the blogs yet. I may not get to them until Sunday because if I have my way, we'll be outta the house later today as well. I still have one other entry to post yet... possibly more once I get to looking at all the pix I took the last couple days. If you can't wait, they've been loaded in the Flickr....feel free to go look if you want to.

EDIT @ 8:52am: I'm up alot earlier than I planned so I am going to be in a few of the blogs today getting caught up. As there are more than 40 entries in the Reader today, I doubt I'll get to all of them, but shall do my best to get to as many as possible before I have to leave the computer for the day.

5 comments:

Martha said...

I think I'll give this a try later today. Hope you get to have another day out - enjoy! :-)

Liz Mays said...

Those are really pretty ones! I hope you have fun out and about today.

You have 40 in your reader? I don't think that's too bad. You'd die if you saw mine. I die every day.

Anonymous said...

I like the "want different answers" in the second one.

Karla said...

Enjoy your day

Intense Guy said...

Agrees with Yaya and also likes the "beautiful picture time" in the first one...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails