Response to What do you see?

This week's picture:


So what did YOU see? We had answers like:

Kermit, a little girl running with her hair streaming behind her, a fish, ET groping for his phone (damn that sounds pervy), a frog with its mouth open, a tiger, a nose, The Clapper, and a big puffy cloud.

As for me, this is what I saw:



And yes, I thought of our bloggy froggy lovers....

Now, the question is.... did you have fun playing along? Should we make this a weekly thing or just a once in a while deal? I haven't really decided yes or no on this and it'd be nice to have some feed-back on it.


Now if you'll excuse me, I've been offline a good part of the day because I'm not feeling well. All I want right now is to plug my heating pad back in and doze off in my chair......

7 comments:

Pamela said...

as always... I'm late for the party.
Sure does look like a frog!!
But I think he's sitting back on his legs begging a princess for a kiss! Obviously he thinks he has something to offer

Liz Mays said...

I've been having fun with it! It's weird how so many different things are seen out of the same shape.

Anonymous said...

I think it's fun! Do it when you want and I'll always play along!

Wendyburd1 said...

I DO see ET!!

AliceKay said...

If you want to continue with the "what do you see?", go for it. I'll keep playing along.

I hope you're feeling better soon. *hugs*

Intense Guy said...

I'll play along - and hopefully the clouds will cooperate for you!

Hope that back of yours feels better soonest. *Hugs*

ChicagoLady said...

Wow, whatever ya'll are drinking, I want some! I don't see frogs or any of that weird stuff you are.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails