Weekend Wordle, last chance y'all




It's that time of week again!
It's time for Shan's Weekend Wordles.
Here's what ya do:

01) Go to Wordle.net to create your Wordle. It's lots of fun. You can tweak the colors, fonts and such. If you really want to customize your Wordle for your site you can use this color code chart .

02) Post it on your blog with a link to Shan's Week~End Wordles or Last Shreds Of Sanity.

03) Once that's done, go back to Last Shreds Of Sanity and sign the Mr Linky that she'll have up (this will help direct those who play along to your blog...we're talking new peeps reading and maybe new followers for everyone....). Don't forget to leave some love on the sites you visit!!







Last chance y'all. If you don't know what I'm talking about go to [this link], to see what's going on. I'll keep it open until Monday night at 11pm east.

So far we have Queenie Jeannie playing. Anyone else? Next 4 people to say that they're in on that other entry will be considered playing. So scoot on over and leave me some love in that entry.


EDIT 7:03pm: We've added Iggy to the players. Only 3 more spots available for this. Don't let being hooked in at one of the other games like this keep ya from playing here. Just drop me a comment on the above link to let me know you wanna play and we can work something out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool wordle!

AliceKay said...

The word "blog" sure sticks out in this wordle.

Intense Guy said...

I wish I could sign up for this - but I'm already on the hook. If you are having trouble getting takers - I imagine its going to really tough for me.

Might have to amend some rules - and just give something away :)

Melissa B. said...

Love Pay It Forward...If you build it, they will come!

Liz Mays said...

I like the words that are in size large this week! And I like the color and backgrounds on the site. Very nice!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails