Response to What Do You See?

So, this morning I posted a picture (seen below) and asked you.... What Do You See?

As of the typing of this post (not to be confused with when it actually gets posted) we've had answers such as a kitten, an alligator or dragon, a turtle and a baby (from the new gramma who has her grandson on her mind) as answers to that question. Isn't it remarkable how the same cloud formation can look entirely different to different people? Same clouds, just the perception changes from person to person. Much like words on a page.

*backspaces for like the 50th time*

I won't go into the tangent that wants to be written because I don't want anything misconstrued and I certainly don't want feelings hurt when that's not what I mean at all. Besides...this is about clouds, and if you take another lesson away from this... well then that's your perception, not mine.


Anyhow, below is the closest picture I can find that I'm reminded of when I see the clouds above. Although, the baby I'm seeing up there is much much smaller or the hand is much much bigger.


7 comments:

Intense Guy said...

I like what YOU see. In fact, you might say you see twins. The second one in the hands above and to the right of the first set of hands.

As if they were in line to be born.

Dorkys Ramos said...

See, now that you pointed that out I see it too!

Wendyburd1 said...

Holy crap!! That is so cool!!

Deanna said...

I see the two sets of twins now.

But I still see two aligators lol.

Liz Mays said...

I much prefer what you see. I like that very much!

Grand Pooba said...

I saw a little lamb being petted by a huge hand!

I like yours better!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I love cloud-interpretation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails