freebees

Here's another that's come into my inbox several times. Im eventually going to make banners for this to go on my pages (mostly as a reminder to me to put my daily click in). This link will take you to the tab for the breast cancer one but there are several other tabs you can go to as well. All it takes is a few moments to click this link then click the "click here to give" buttons. For every click, they give the item free to someone who needs it. The one for pets donates food for animals in shelters, the one for breast concer donates mamograms...etc you get the idea.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=2

If you doubt this is true...here's the snopes page dealing with it:
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/charity/mammogram.asp

3 comments:

AliceKay said...

I was given the addy to this site last October and clicked. I went there just now and clicked again. It says "click daily". Just wondered one thing tho...if each click is a free mammogram, why are there 9.5 free mammograms for yesterday? :(

LadyStyx said...

Hmmm interesting. Maybe each click is a portion of the cost? Assuming they dont get much traffic (because info on it is only getting through email and blogging sites), that would explain why the numbers are so low. I'll need to keep an eye on the figures. I wonder how much help banners would be. What would help is if the news channels would pick it up.

ChicagoLady said...

I don't think each click is a free mammogram, but I'm not positive. I have this email too, and I click on it whenever I remember to, along with the other tabs on the page.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails