if you pray, please do

I'm a bit worried. Ok, honestly, events like this just reinforce why I don't like to leave my house by myself. Thank goodness hubby's home with me at this point. The apartment complex in question is no more than 2 miles down the road. It's in a location that I have to be, weekly, due to my drs appointments and shopping. Needless to say, I'm praying this situation is rectified before I go to bed tonight. I'm scared, Even WITH hubby home, because it's practically in my backyard.

8 comments:

Jan n Jer said...

OMG..that is so scary...I would be terrified. Hope they find this sicko!

Liz Mays said...

I hope they catch him quickly. Keep your doors locked, hun!

Karla said...

Keep your doors and windows locked and make sure your blinds are closed so noone can see in. If you cant sleep holler. I'll stay up with you all night if need be *hugs* Stay safe!

Anonymous said...

(((Hugs)))

AliceKay said...

I hope they catch this guy soon. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. *hugs*

Pop and Ice said...

Stay safe and Loki and Pepper and I will be saying prayers for you. *Cat* prayers have more pull with St. Francis of Assisi, so we'll petition hi as well.

Intense Guy said...

Want to borrow my tazer?

Well.. if I had one that is.

*Hugs* Stay alert when you go out - mindful of the surroundings.

Queenie Jeannie said...

HUGS!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails