Whatisaw

Ok. Here's the Whatchasee one more time. Did you see anything in it? It was a bit more difficult because it's a darker shot....



How about if we turn it this way. Can you see anything yet? Awww come on....let that child out...I know they're in there!



How about if I play some music for you? .oO(damn, now I'm really datin myself...)



no? Maybe this song instead?



That's right! I saw Bert from Sesame Street.


Let's just be thankful I didn't see Lambchop up there because THAT would have prompted the Sherry Lewis theme... *gigglez*

10 comments:

AliceKay said...

LOL....yeah I do see Bert now that you mention it. :)

AliceKay said...

By the way...I loved Sherry Lewis and Lambchop. :)

Anonymous said...

Haha!

Anonymous said...

Haha!

Liz Mays said...

No way!

Karla said...

see I told you it was an animated head LOL

Deanna said...

LOL ok I see it now. :)

Intense Guy said...

Youse guys just need some paint fumes to help ya out with seeing things...

LOL! :)

Pamela said...

I thought I commented hear earlier.

I see him perfectly.

Queenie Jeannie said...

This is the song that never ends.....

*ducks for cover*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails