In response to the stalking threat against Dharma

You see this sweet face? She's mine...all mine.

IMG_1923


This was her reaction upon reading the entry over at Pop n Ice's blog...

Down. NOW.

As for the defenses in my castle, Indiana Jones has nothing on what I have. I've hired Shane Wolfe and that nice family that he was babysitting (complete with the killer duck). Shane's been so kind as to outfit my home with a similar defense system.

I can assure you, the Peter Panda Dance will NOT get you through what he has set up for me. If that and the duck don't stop you, then I assure you this will...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol!! Wanna hire my turtle as a body guard?

Pop and Ice said...

Oh ho! I will be sending in Loki with reinforcements. He will lure and sweet-talk Dharma into coming away with him to our posh castle - ok, 4-bedroom colonial - but whatever. Dharma will be ours! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Intense Guy said...

LMAO...

Oh I can't wait until round two...

And I loved that Monty Python short.

:)

AliceKay said...

The scene from "The Pacifier" looked like it was a pretty good movie. I've never seen it. :\

The killer rabbit was gross. LOL

Karla said...

LOL..waits on the next post..and hey AK "Tthe Pacifier" was a good movie..

Liz Mays said...

lol! And the kitty is pretty!

Deanna said...

lmao you need Whiskey (the dog that is)

Toriz said...

LOL!

Grand Pooba said...

And you need my Dozer, but I have to warn you he talks the talk but usually trips and falls when it comes to the walk ;o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails