My favorite song these days



When I heard that she had a new album out, I was a little surprised... so I made sure to proof the cd in its entirety before shelling out the money for it. Why? Because she's never been a big favorite of mine. Oh, I like Whitney better than some, but if there are other choices... well I'll generally take them over her stuff any day. Well this new album of her's is absolutely wonderful. This song is one of my absolute favorites off this cd and it gets alotta play on my computer. Excuse the typos in the video, it's not my work (no matter what the name is hooked to the YouTube channel...odd....not mine but certainly looks like it could be!).



This post scheduled from October 3rd.

5 comments:

Intense Guy said...

That song seems... so you.

*Hugs*

$0.02

Deanna said...

The lyrics of that song are wonderful. I don't believe, though, that I can ever be a Whitney fan.

Oh, and I got something very special in the mail today... can you think what it might be???? A huge hug and watch my blog for photos soon to come.

Karla said...

true lyrics but I'm with Deanna..not sure I could ever listen to Whitney too long. Although "The Bodyguard" is one of my favorite movies and I do love the song "Run To Me"...

Liz Mays said...

I do love Whitney's voice!

AliceKay said...

I got this song when I first heard it was "out there". I loved the lyrics. I got a few other songs from her new cd after it was released, but I didn't get all of them. Some I just didn't care for. But this one I liked.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails