Day 31

Habit? Naw. I just had no friggin clue what to write today and definitely had no idea what to call the post. However, I'm in a habit that I kinda like and I really would like to keep going. If not everyday, then at least 5 of the 7.

I did find some links that had a few more of the 30 day type memes on them. Who knows, I may just borrow one .... or several of them. Better yet, maybe I'll mash a few of them up into one huge game. I do have one that I want to post beforehand, though, but I have to dig back to the post that made me snap the shot as well as get the shot off the camera.

Anyhow.... I'm hoping I got my mojo back    ^_~

I do need a teeny favor. I'm repurposing the Journey journal and using it for my medical posts. I need a snappy name... or at least some ideas for a name. It ..um... had and will have an adult setting on it. 


9 comments:

Toriz said...

Yes; you should definately try to get back in the habit of posting at least most days. Whether it be games, things you find to share, or general news type posts.

As for a name... How about...

"Damn Doctors (Again)"

Or

"All Needles And Pills"

LadyStyx said...

The first one's an option. However, the medical isn't all needles and pills these days, thank goodness. I"d go with Medically Speaking , but I already have an Inspirationally Speaking and that's a bit too similar for my liking.

ChicagoLady said...

Yay! Would love to see more posts from you, if only to help keep me going, lol.

Since I have NO imagination, it might take me a day or two or three or 50 to come up with an idea for your revamped page.

$.02

Queenie Jeannie said...

I've been bad about blogging/commenting/emailing - sorry! But welcome back and I hope you stay with it! Whatever works for you on subject matter - we just wanna hear from you!!! Hugs!

Deanna said...

Keep that mojo going! If I think of a catchy name, I'll be back, but right now my mind is blank.

Toriz said...

Yeah, I can understand that; I would want something different so as to stop them being similar too.

Intense Guy said...

How about Behind the Scenes at M.A.S.H. (and then some numbers relevent to you?)

How about 30 days of photos? Maybe a real tight shot of something and make us guess what it is - the next day show the whole thing.. I know you gots lots of pics!

ChicagoLady said...

How about "A Spoonful of Sugar" or something like that, stealing from the Mary Poppins song?

It's all that's come to me so far.

Pamela said...

X-rated medical news? I think that pretty much covers every DR visit where you have to get into that backless gown.

Heh heh.

So have you named it yet?

How about StyX gets Physical
(as in Let Me Hear Your Body Talk)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails