Change of decor and a phone call

Ok, so sue me....I wasnt completely happy with the last batch of decorating I did on this page so I redid it. Normally Im not much into green (you wouldnt know it with this layout and the one on the Home Page) but these two layouts turned out so damn nice!!

Hubby got that call we were expecting promptly at 330pm today. He talked with whoever was on the other end for about 20 minutes or so. After he got off I asked him how he thought it went and he said he felt much better about this call than the last two. He down graded the other two calls to 3 or 4 out of 10 and this one was rated a 7-8 out of 10. He sounded so much more relaxed on the phone this time too. I am grateful for this. My biggest worry was that he'd sound as nervous or worse.

Gonna make this a short entry tonight as Im really not feeling 100% today. Let's just say I am actually snuggled in my robe yet it's warm enough in the house for me to be running in shorts easily. I think he brought something home from work again. It's either that or the fact the weather's been playing yo-yo lately. We're up to the 50s and it's supposed to be close to 70 in a day or so. Im hoping if I catch it early and does myself with some cold medicine it'll go away in a day or so.

3 comments:

ChicagoLady said...

Love the new look! I'm so glad this afternoon's call went well, I was really hoping it would. Any idea when he might hear back from them? Still keeping my fingers and everything else crossed up here!

I was hoping to force my sickness to go away in a day or two, but that didn't happen. I was so out of it this morning, just could not get out of bed. I had to really concentrate just to dial the number for work. Turns out my boss had already decided to call in sick, so I left him a message, then had to call back to talk to a co-worker, so she would know I wasn't coming in.

I went back to sleep and didn't get up till noon, and of course felt out of sorts for most of the afternoon. Now that it's almost 8pm, I'm finally getting some energy, so I know I won't be ready to sleep again at 10pm, lol.

Hugs!

AliceKay said...

I'm hoping there will be good news at the other end of that phone sometime soon. You two need a break.

(ahh...green...my favorite color) :)

Feel better soon. *hugs*

LadyStyx said...

Thank you thank you!!

Still tired and not 100% today, I really think it's a common cold. Easily fought off if I behave myself. A couple days solid sleep will take care of it.

Yes I know about your fondness of green Alice :)

And yes, we really could use the break. Maybe this is why nothing's coming thru here for me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails