Well

Yeah that's all I gotta say for now. At least until later after my sleep cycle and biking. Looks like Im not alone though because I found these online:

http://www.printfection.com/verbalfoundry/Is-it-2012-Yet/_s_42287

I wonder how much business this site is going to do. Oh look at that....a few dollars extra and I can get one in my size. I'll have to keep these in mind....


Hang on ya'll, Im thinking this term is going to be a VERY VERY bumpy ride.

Oh and Chicago? In answer to your comment on another's blog? The answer is alllll the way at the bottom of my page....past all the blogs I read stuff....just under the site meter.

4 comments:

Intense Guy said...

LOL at the shirts. I wonder if we can get a volume discount?

Deanna said...

LMAO - Is it 2012 yet. *fires up my embroidery machine* That will look good on a hat!

ChicagoLady said...

On a hat, on a shirt, on a bag, on a jacket, on my socks, on my under things. Won't be long 'til the bumper stickers are out too, lol.

Thanks for directing me to the bottom of your page. Too bad it's wayyyy down there. I have other ideas I'll be working on tonight.

LadyStyx said...

Trust me...once the David Cook count-down and a Christmas one are done, that puppy's going right to the top! I may just add the code to all my pages....got 9 here plus the 2 MySpaces....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails